- Application forms duly filled in may be sent to the principal so as to reach him on or before the last date.Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Those awaiting the results should file their applications before the last date and submit their results when declared. In all subsequent enquires regarding admission, the serial number at the top of the application form should be quoted.
- Admission to various courses will be made as per the following schedule 40% general merit, 20%community merit, 20% in SC/ST merit and 20% management.
- In case the application is favourably considered an intimation card will be sent calling the applicant for an interview. However this card does not guarantee admission.
- For the interview the applicant should be accompanied by parents/guardian. After the interview if admission is secured the applicant should get enrolled paying the required fees.
- For those coming from universities outside Kerala should produce eligibility certificate from M.G University at the time of interview. Migration certificate is necessary in the case of students who have passed from any university other than M.G University.
The following documents are to be produced at the time of the interview:
- Original MarkList of Qualifying Examinations.
- T.C (Original) and copy of S.S.L.C/C.B.S.E/I.C.S.E/Degree mark list.
- Conduct certificate (Original).
- Community Certificate(for SC,ST,OEC) from Thahasildar.
- Certificate if any in NCC/NSS/Sports.
- Eligibility Certificate.