U.G. Admissions 2018
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Read the following instructions carefully before clicking Online Admission 2018 Link
1. Applicants who are applying for Community, Management quota (or Both) can apply online.
2. Community Quota seats are reserved to Latin Catholic and Anglo-Indian communities only.
3. Management quota seats are open to all communities.
4. After completing the online application, the applicant has to submit the following documents at the college office on or before the last date.
- Print out of online application form duly signed by the applicant
- Challan form – college copy
- Copies of 10th and +2 Mark Lists
- Copies of NCC/NSS/Ex. Service Certificates
Student who are applying for both community and management quota have to submit 2 copies of all the items listed above
Community Quota – Rs. 100
Management Quota – Rs. 200
Management + Community Quota – Rs. 300
DATES TO REMEMBER
- The last date for submission of online application form and receipt of print out of online application form along with the required documents at college office is 16th June 2018.
- Publication of community quota rank list is on 20th June 2018.
- Admission of candidates under community quota is on 23rd June 2018.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Start online registration using the ““Online Admission 2018” link given in the St. Paul's College website www.stpauls.ac.in
1. On opening the link, applicant has to register with a valid email id as user name and give a password.
2. Applicants are requested to remember their user id and password till the end of the admission process. There is NO option for resetting the password.
3. Successfully registered applicants are redirected to online application page, which has four steps
1. Applicant has to fill the personal details.
2. Fill the community appropriately and choose the admission quota correctly (community, management or both).
1. Applicant has to fill the educational qualifications.
2. Applicant can give option for three courses according to their priority and eligibility.
1. Applicant has to upload a recent passport size photo. Size of the photo must be less than 30 KB. (150Width x 200 Height)
2. Print the challan form generated in this step. (Allow pop ups in the browser to get the challan)
Visit the nearest South Indian Bank branch and make the payment according to the printed challan form
1. Enter the challan number and bank branch name
2. On clicking “Submit”, applicant can complete the online submission and print the filled online form.
Important - For completing the application process student has to submit the following documents at the college office on or before the last date.
1. Printed online application form duly signed by the student.
2. Challan form – college copy
3. Copies of 10th and +2 mark lists.
4. Copies of NCC/NSS/Ex. Service certificates etc.
Students who are applying for both community and management quota have to submit 2 copies of all the items listed above
For any admission, related queries contact 0484 - 2555572 (Information) or Admissions Officer in 9746878966 or 8848668285 during office hours.
Students can make use of the facilities at the Digital Library of St. Paul's College for their online application process, during office hours.