Name of Scholarship Eligibility
1) National Loan Scholarship : Minimum 50% mark
: Income limit Rs. 25,000 per year.
2) National Scholarship : Income limit Rs. 25,000
3) State Merit Scholarship : Minimum 50% marks. Income limit Rs. 10,000 D.C.,
Rs. 12,000 P.G.
4) Scholarship for Physically handicapped : Income should not exceed Rs. 24,000 per year
5) Scholarship for the children : 60% marks
of Primary and Secondary : Income limit Rs. 20,000 per year.
6) University Merit Scholarship : Selection by University on merit basis.
The list will be publishedfrom the highest marks
holders admitted in Colleges.
7) Full fee concession to : Annual income limit Rs. 25,000 per year for Degree and
O.B.C. students Rs. 42,000 for PG
8) Full Fee concession to : Annual income per year for Degree Rs. 25,000 for PG
Socially and educationally Rs. 42,000
(as per Kumara Pillai commission report)
9) Unified fee concession : 45% marks annual income limit Rs. 2,500
10) Harness fee concession to : Annual income limit Rs. 12,000
Children of Kerala
who die in harness
1. Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
2. Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
3. District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
4. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
5. Hindi Scholarship (HS)
6. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
7. Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
8. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
9. Muslim Girls Scholarship (Paloli Committee Scholarship) (MGS)
10. Blind / PH Scholarship BPHFC)
11. Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
12. Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Prizes for proficiency in studies are given to the students of all PG & UG classes.
Best Student Award
Every year the most outstanding outgoing student will be selected from the final year classes and the Best Student Award will be given. Each department can nominate maximum 2 students for the award. A committee will select one student for the award from among the nominated students.